<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, February 09, 2010
Love.Courage.Hope.



原来快乐很简单
幸福没有想象中那么遥远。


"我以為我是孤身漫步這花園
但其實你早就住在裡面
到底該不該分享酸甜苦辣鹹
心早已剪掉了防線"






I'm no longer caring where everything is going.
Maybe it doesnt really matter now.. as long as im not alone=D
Just 顺其自然~

"愛是每一滴我們心中的清甜
我只有和你一起努力的信念
肩靠著肩走過那 晴陰雨天
再走一步一切便是真真切切
"





When you have the courage to love and hope, then you have nothing to fear.
=]




P.S. chairman! dont think too much. hahahhahaha~~